Sunday, April 13, 2008

Boating video

Well, it’s been too long since I have updated this website. The winter in Wisconsin has been long and hard with a record volume of snowfall. However the DNR has just updated their website making it official that on Lake Winnebago this ice is out.

This winter we had a marine generator installed on our boat. This will allow us to use the air conditioning or heat away from the dock allowing more comfortable overnights on the hook. I hope to add more information on this at a future date.

I’m beginning to get into video and hope to add some informational videos as well as fun videos to this site. Below is the first video I have ever edited. It’s a short video that combines a few clips from our boating summer of 2007. I hope you enjoy.

Blogger video



Same video hosted at You Tube

No comments: